Friday, August 5, 2011

Where have I been???

Tap tap tap...  anyone out there??  Yeah I know, it's been forever.  A little over 4 months to be exact.  My last post was about our local St. Patrick's Day parade.  So what has been going on?  Well, I had surgery on March 30th.  And I did not recover well.  Not at all.  It was long, painful, hard and I'm still not quite 100%.  But I am here and I'm happy and I'm working on being healthy!  For all of you that know the details thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers.  They are much appreciated. 

So I have lots to catch up on!  Especially for all my readers without facebook who have been completely in the dark.  Get a facebook Nana!!!  Ok, I got my jab in. 

I'll leave you with a few pictures.  After my surgery I got some beautiful flowers.  They totally brought a smile to my face.  Thank you thank you to those who sent them.



We were also sooooo blessed with people bringing us dinner.  We literally had food for weeks!!  Let me
share a big lesson I learned.  When someone wants to cook you dinner - let them do it!  Not only is it a burden off your shoulders, but it really makes people happy when they feel like they are helping you.  Not to mention that we probably ate the best during those weeks then we have in a long time, lol.  Thank you thank you to those of you that cooked for us!

I'll be posting like crazy to catch up. Maybe even more than once a day! I've got some cute pictures to share. It feels good to be blogging again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment