Athough we only actually left the house a handful of times in April, it was for great fun each time. Mama's don't get sick days with toddlers! So I did my best to keep her busy and entertained.
Our first event...Jackson's Birthday Party!! Live bunnies, great friends, and lots of sweets. We had a great time!
Next we were invited to an egg hunt at Mrs. Haynes house. Addison had a blast hunting for eggs with Hannah and Ryleigh and all of their friends. The Easter Bunny was even there!
We also had an Easter party with our playgroup. We love our playgroup - both of us! Addison loves her friends and I love mine! She was a pro at hunting eggs by this point. Another fun day :)
Ahhh, Easter Sunday - a turning point for me healthwise. As bad as I felt I wanted to celebrate our Saviour, so we got dressed and headed to church (after our Easter Bunny festivities from that morning). After the service our pastor, his wife, and some other church members prayed over me. That very day I started noticing a slight improvement that continued to increase throughout the week. It was a very wonderful and welcome blessing. Some pictures from the day:
That was April in a nutshell! Stay tuned for May's recap :)
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment