Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For the Wearing of the Green

As you can see from the previous post - we really like St. Patrick's Day.  Lucky for us our local St. Patty's parade is pretty awesome.  And even luckier for us one of Erik's best friends lives on the parade route.  So that means that Addison has been to this parade 3 times!  And of course each year gets more fun.  I'm telling you folks, seeing the world through her eyes, there is just nothing like it :)  I went crazy with the camera  - would you expect any less?  I'll post some favorites.

Some goodies I brought
















Only the prettiest girls get flowers























That's why Addison got 4
















Here comes the parade!
















That's pure excitement :)
















"Throw me sumfin misser!!!"























Real men wear skirts.... or kilts























Parade Friends























2 Irish Gals
Addison and just a small portion of her loot

We can't wait until next year!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so much fun....where was this parade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. throw me something misser... I can hear her chirping that in my ear right now. Great pics, momma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole it was in the hundred oaks area. We were specifically on Eugene St. It is such a great little parade.

    ReplyDelete