Thursday, August 18, 2011

My 30th Birthday Surprise

Let me start by saying my husband is totally a keeper.  He planned the perfect birthday surprise for me.  And it couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  Right when I was started to feel better.  2 days after my birthday, we boarded a cruise ship headed for paradise along with 2 of our best friends.  What an amazing trip we had!  We got to eat a fancy dinner every night, dress up, soak up some sunshine, take a daily nap, go to shows, sail through a tropical storm, swim with dolphins, and just have a great time!!  Warning...my pictures are terrible.  I was afraid of something happening to my good camera so we went to Walmart the day before and bought a cheap point and shoot.  Well the pics speak for themselves.  Next time I'm bringing the good camera.  And I hope that next time is sooner than later!!

The muddy Mississippi - true to it's name!


















God sent this rainbow just for me.  I know he did.


















One of my favorite things on a cruise - towel animals!  Next time I'm totally taking the towel animal folding class!



















Dressing up!





Gorgeous Views













One of my top 10 life experiences - swimming with dolphins!!  Seriously - it was amazing.


















Soaking up some sunshine























My eye candy ;)


















Loved this slide!  My camera lens fogged up on this pic - but I think it made it look neat.


















They also showed movies on the big screen out on deck at night.  This night was the latest Harry Potter movie.


















Sunrise on our last morning


















New Orleans welcomes us home



Thank you so much to my husband and our friends for planning this great birthday trip.  I will NEVER forget it :)

1 comment:

  1. I can post the video of her being suprised if anyone wants to see!!

    ReplyDelete