After the Aquarium we met up with my parents and went to eat at the restaurant where my brother works as a Sautee Chef. It's a fusion restaurant which in my understanding is where they pair some weird or unusual ingredients together. I'm one of those poeple that gets the same exact thing every time I go to a restuarant. But this time we let Matt pick our meals for us. Every single thing he brought us was awesome! Seriously - I loved it all!! Especially the caramel bacon ice cream for dessert :) I can't wait to go back and eat there again! Would you like to go yourself? Any time you are close to the French Quarter in New Orleans, check out the Green Goddess. You won't regret it!
Here's a picture of "Uncle Matt" with Addison...
We miss you Uncle Matt!! And Happy Birthday!!







No comments:
Post a Comment