Soooo in the interest of cooling off, Erik broke out the sprinkler.
Addison wasn't big on getting "rained" on. So we tried a nice cold drink instead.
I'm thinking her bathing suit is a little too small - check out that belly :)
When we visited the Greens a few weeks ago they had rigged up their playhouse slide right into their kiddie pool. It was so cute and Addison loved it.
I've been searching and searching for one of those blue plastic pools to put Addison's playhouse slide into, but I can't find one anywhere. Walmart only sells them at the beginning of the summer. Let me know if anybody knows where I can find one this late in the season. For now, we'll be mostly playing INSIDE! Come on Fall!!




You are right about this heat! Lately it's been unbearable! Jackson could stay in it all day though....I, on the other hand...can't! I'll be on the look out for a pool.
ReplyDelete