We made another cake for our final class. With this one I wanted to do the icing rose which is the most difficult thing we learned. I think it came out ok. I was going to do some little flowers here and there on the border at the bottom, but I was too tired once I got home. They always say "less is more" so I left it like it was. Let me know what you think!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Cake Class One: Complete!
I did it! I finished my first cake decorating class. Even got the certificate to prove it...
We made another cake for our final class. With this one I wanted to do the icing rose which is the most difficult thing we learned. I think it came out ok. I was going to do some little flowers here and there on the border at the bottom, but I was too tired once I got home. They always say "less is more" so I left it like it was. Let me know what you think!
We made another cake for our final class. With this one I wanted to do the icing rose which is the most difficult thing we learned. I think it came out ok. I was going to do some little flowers here and there on the border at the bottom, but I was too tired once I got home. They always say "less is more" so I left it like it was. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great job on the roses Carley...they really came out perfect! I haven't made a rose in so long, I probably wouldn't know where to start! And I think it looks great like it is!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous Carla! I'm super-impressed. And, I like its simplicity...simple is beautiful.
ReplyDelete