We got out again for a brief jaunt to town to take Addison to see Barney at the River Center. Yep, we win parents of the year award for that one. I don't mind Barney so much. He teaches manners, morals, and mostly singing. There are a lot worse things Addison could watch - like Caillou!
Addison LOVES Barney. Really loves him. I pretty sure it was love at first sight.
This is her face when I asked her if she was excited....
Hey Barney! It's me, A dd i son...
The $15 Barney wand that she HAD to have. "I want one too mama....." Get your wallet out Erik!
It's more fun when you can dance in the aisle....
Intermission = gummy snacks!
Addison trying to catch lemon drop and gum drop raindrops in her mouth ;)
She loved every minute. She has asked to go back every day since..... I'm pretty sure she thinks Barney lives at the River Center now.
Can't wait till we can get out for our regular playdates next week. Addison misses her friends and I miss my mommy talk!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How cute! I think we may take Halle to Toy Story 3 on ice in May.
ReplyDeletetoooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are going to see Barney in a couple of weeks. I hope Charlie enjoys it as much as Addison did :)
ReplyDelete