Monday, October 11, 2010

Please Pray for Addison

This will be quick and to the point because I don't have a lot of time this morning.  Addison's doctor thinks she is having what is called "petit mal" seizures.  When it happens she zones out for a few seconds and can't hear or see us.  She doesn't respond at all, and then she comes right back.  You almost don't even notice it.  It's been going on for a few months and we are running some tests to get her checked out.  This morning is her sleep deprived EEG.  We had to keep her up until midnight and then back up at 6 this morning.  Very hard for our good little sleeper!  Then on Wednesday she has to do bloodwork and be sedated for an MRI of her brain.  We are staying positive but are still asking for lots of prayers.  So please pray for our little angel!  Here is a picture of her on her birthday (more birthday pics later when I have time):

4 comments:

  1. Carley, she is in our prayers. Keep us posted. And I hope Addison had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carley, we'll be praying. I'll tell Mom and Aunt Marion to pray, too. Please keep us updated. If I hadn't checked facebook, I'd have never known!
    Love you all,
    hug and kisses,
    Gina Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will definitely be praying for Gods grace and mercy on your family. I hate that she is having to do all those tests...I know it's even harder on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for your little one. I must say, she is awfully cute to make purple and yellow look good :) Sorry, was hoping a little SEC jab would lighten the load. We miss y'all!!

    ReplyDelete