Tuesday, October 19, 2010
EEG also normal...
So we went to Addison's follow up with her Pediatrician today. She told us that the EEG also was normal. She said that she still thinks someting is going on with Addison, we just weren't able to catch it on the tests. She is sending us to see a Neurologist on November 16th. We are also on a cancellation list in case its possible for us to get in sooner. So really, we don't have a lot of new information. But thanks so much for the prayers and comments. We really appreciate them all! I need to get busy on a birthday party post!! Maybe later in the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad the EEG was okay. I know the waiting to find something out has to be just awful. I hope they have an appointment open up sooner for you guys! I will keep y'all in my prayers!
ReplyDelete