Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bubble Baths & Playgroup

We recently bought Addison some baby bubble bath that she thinks is just fantastic.  Last night she kept laying down in the water.  We're pretty sure she thought she was hiding from us.














Today I hosted play group at our house.  We had 7 kids total and Addison had a blast.  She loves when people come over to play with her even though she's very possessive of her stuff.  It's her age.  But she's learning to share.  Us mom's had a great time chatting about our kids, husbands, blogs we read, birthday parties, medical issues and international adoption.  You never know what topic we will get on!  These playgroup meetings are as good for me as they are for Addison.



















I'm going to my very first cake decorating class tonight.  I can't wait!  Mom, Jada, and Mrs. Mary (Jada's Mom) are taking it with me.  I'll update tomorrow how it was.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest bubble bath picture I've ever seen! You've got to teach me how you collage your pictures...I really like that idea! Let us know how your class went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halle loves bubble baths too!

    ReplyDelete