Thursday, September 8, 2011

Following the Tigers to Dallas

The first game of the year this year was in the Dallas Cowboy's new stadium.  LSU played Oregon and we pretty much whipped their booties!  Erik and I were so excited to be able to go. 

Beautiful sunset on our way into town (shot through the windshield and NO I was not driving...)
















Tailgating with friends
















The stadium was gorgeous!  I'm pretty sure Erik thought he had died and gone to football heaven.
















This stadium had everything - even healthy food!























Of course that doesn't mean that we ate the healthy food...In fact I seem to remember the loaded nachos quite fondly ;)

My favorite part of the stadium?  The screens!  I've never seen anything like it.  In fact, I hardly watched the field at all.  And I didn't need my glasses or binoculars!














It was an amazing game.

















Taking our little one out to the first home game this week.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment