Most of the time she's super funny in what she says. The other day we pulled up to Mom's house. Mom came out to the car and as soon as Addison saw her she said, "Hey Nana! It's me, Addison" and pointed to her chest. I guess she thought mom needed to be reminded who she was. Then a couple of days later when we saw mom again she said, "Hey Nana! It's me, Addison, right here!" all while pointing to her chest. It's so cute.
This is the last official month that I can say my baby is still 1 year old. Time flies people. Really, it does. The next thing I know she'll be starting preschool *tear*. Yes I am feeling quite nostalgic.
Addison this month:
Addison one year ago this month:
Oh my maternity pics :) Lindsey did such a great job. Want some Lindsey pics for yourself? Visit her site here.
I'm off to plan a two year old birthday party.




Carley, she is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteaw! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!!! CALL ME!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda - and Robin, hopefully sometime today.
ReplyDelete